Lightweight and easy to install. A Rally Top gives new life to your Sport Utility Vehicle. With a “Great Look”, your Rally Top, not only increases the value of your SUV, but you’ll notice a quieter ride. Your air-conditioner and heater will be more efficient. You won’t have to worry about somebody cutting your soft top to get to your valuables.
- Highest Quality Textured Exterior Finish
- Our hardtops are painted with a single stage UV resistant paint. White, Black or Tan are standard colors.
- Safety Glass
- The side windows and rear hatch are DOT Approved
tempered safety glass.
- Tinted Glass
- The windows and rear hatch are tinted 31% to the
maximum allowable by law.
- Fully Carpeted
- The inside of our tops are finished in a mildew resistant gray carpet. This not only looks great, but it helps keep the road noise out.
- Reduced Road and Wind Noises
- Our use of “Weather Guard” drastically cuts the interior noise level. You can carry on a conversation without raising your voice. Your sound systems will sound better.
- Weather Insulated
- Our use of “Weather Guard” also insulates the interior from the outside elements. Your air conditioners and heaters will be much more efficient.
- Rear Hatch Opens with Dual Gas Struts
- Your rear hatch will come up with a flick of the wrist, by extra strong gas props. They are guaranteed to keep your rear hatch up, even during off roading. .
To Place Order for Hardtops - CALL Jerry@(800) 664-8677
To Ask a Question about Jeep hardtops - E-mail: Jerry(AT)rallytops.com
Your Rally Top will come with all the necessary parts to complete your installation. To safely lift and install this hardtop, you will need the assistance of at least
one other person.
Follow the instructions and perform the steps in the sequence given. Short cuts
to the directions may result in an unsatisfactory installation.
The following instructions are examples of the installation. Please follow the
instructions that are included with your Rally Top.
Jeep Wrangler YJ (1986 - 1995)
In 1983, the growing market for compact 4WD vehicles still sought the utilitarian virtues of the Jeep CJ Series, but consumers were also seeking more of the "creature comfort features" associated with passenger cars.
AMC responded to this demand in 1986 by discontinuing the CJ Series and introducing the 1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ. This was the first and last Jeep produced with square headlights.
Your Rally Tops is usually shipped via Con-way Freight. They are a nation-wide commercial freight carrier. After your top has shipped, we will contact you with a tracking number and a phone number for your local Con-way freight terminal. Please contact them for your date and time of delivery. Somebody needs to be present when your Rally Top arrives. You must inspect it for damage, before you sign for it. You are signing that you received it in good condition. So it is very important to open it up, look inside, and if it’s in good condition, sign for it. Ask Con-way about additional services, such as lift-gate service or inside delivery. These services can be arranged prior to delivery and are not covered by your prepaid freight charge. In other words, they cost extra and you will have to pay for these service directly to Con-way.
Crate Size: 64" x 76" x 34"
Weight: 200 Lbs.
We strive to deliver 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our products, you
may return them within 30 days of receipt for a full refund, excluding shipping & handling.